Terms and Conditions
- The customer is responsible for the hired equipment/furniture from the time of delivery until after collection and shall not pledge, keep or otherwise deal with or part possession withe the hired equipment / furniture. All hired equipment/furniture will remain the property of HIGGINS (Furniture Hire) Ltd. through the period of hire.
- Customers are responsible for breakages or losses to hired equipment/furniture. Any damage to hired equipment/furniture will be charged for at full repair or replacement cost. Cleaning charges will apply to equipment/furniture returned in a dirty condition.
- Hire rates are based on a 72 hour or weekly hire period. Longer periods can be arranged.
- Hired equipment/furniture should be used for its intended purpose. No responsibility can be accepted for injury or damage caused by use of hired equipment/ furniture.
- Transport Charges apply and include delivery and collection to and from a mutually agreed ground level location.
- All trollies, pallets and packing materials remain the property of HIGGINS (Furniture Hire) Ltd. and are to be returned.
- Drivers and porters are not allowed move clients furniture or equipment without HIGGINS (Furniture Hire) Ltd.’s written agreement.
- All hired equipment/furniture will be rented on a cash on delivery basis except where the customer has been granted credit facilities.
- All enclosed prices are exclusive of VAT at the current rate.